Thousands of shoppers
can’t wait to see
what you have in Store
Create an account
- Visit the account creation page to register as a Vendor.
- Select I am a vendor from Registration options
- Fill in your company details: contact information, address, logo.
- Customize your shop URL
- Your store is the place where you can showcase your products in an interactive design. From the store a customer can browse your product catalogue, view your contact information, store location, and all other information in one view.
- You can access you store by navigating to Vendor Dashboard → Visit Your Store
You can personalize your store by uploading your logo and a banner image as a good visual interactive image to grab the attention of customer. You can the image from Vendor Dashboard → Settings → Store page.
For better contact between vendor and customer store settings has contact information insert form combined of phone number, email address, physical location information, biography and location map.
- Navigate to Vendor Dashboard. Click on Products from the left menu and then Add New Products button from the top right corner. It will open a new window where you will be able to create a new product very easily with providing the most important details only.
- Basic Details The common information about a product are the title, price, description. Discount price is optional.
- You can even schedule discounts for a certain amount of time. You can enter a starting date and end date to apply automatic discounts to your product.
- These types of products are simple and have no variants. They are single and standalone products, which does not require any other information to define different variants.
Enable Product Stock Management
Let’s say you have 10 pieces of the product and you don’t want to receive after orders are placed for 10 units. If you enable stock management and enter 10 in the quantity field, then after 10 units are ordered, this product will show a message that all the quantities are sold and there is no stock.
But, you might want to take some pre-orders before your next batch comes up. So you can
Allow Back Orderto let the customers place orders even if the product is out of stock.
What is SKU?
SKU stands for
Stock Keeping Unit. It should be a unique set of characters which will not match to any other product.
- Vendors can add a note to an order and set the note for customer of private. For customer note, the customer will get an e-mail notification for every note added. And for the private note the only the seller will get the e-mail notification.
- Sales Overview shows on the report page. On the top of the report, there are some options by which seller could view his sales report total overview, by day overview, top sale product reports and top earner product reports.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
Vendor registration is FREE until June 1, 2021.
After that, the fee will be GYD$5,000 per month.
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A community of Guyanese shoppers.
- An extensive backend control panel
- Inventory management
- Order management
- Customer management
- Unique shop URL for your store (www.online.gy/shop/yourstore)
- No need to buy domain, no need to pay for hosting, no need to pay for technical support.
- Opportunity to grow your business and your customer base.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Martfury
How do fees work on Online Guyana?
Joining and starting a shop on Online Guyana is FREE until June 1, 2021. From June 1, 2021 monthly vendor fee will be GYD$5,000.
There are no extra or hidden fees.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on Online Guyana.
Create an Online Guyana account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location, choose a shop name, create a listing,
How do I get paid?
Online Guyana does not collect money on your behalf.
Credit Card payments are not currently available in Guyana.
You can utilize
COD – Cash On Delivery
MMG – GTT Mobile Money
- You will need to have a PayPal or Stripe account.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop.
You identity will have to be verified after you have created your account.
What can I sell on Online Guyana?
Online Guyana provides a marketplace for entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized business owners, crafters, artists and collectors.
Who can on sell on Online Guyana?
Online Guyana is open to all Guyanese.
Who can on sell on Online Guyana?
All products listed must be legally allowed for sale in Guyana.